Wednesday, August 6, 2008

i hate snakes

I may have accidentally dressed like Indiana Jones today. I didn't realize it until after I picked out my outfit, and I was to lazy to change.

Darker then average khakis? Check
Off white button up that is slightly wrinkled with sleeves rolled to elbows? Check

If anyone feels like bringing me a leather jacket or a whip that would be awesome.


Indiana Jones: The hell you will. He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already.

Later:

Indiana Jones: Come on, dad. Help me get us out of here. We have to get to Marcus before the Nazis do.

Professor Henry Jones: But you said he had a two day head start. That he would blend in, disappear.

Indiana Jones: Are you kidding? I made all that up. You know Marcus. He once got lost in his own museum.

3 comments:

jeery said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Libby = Indy.

I wish I could've seen the outfit. My dad totally has a hat that could pass...I should have stolen it for you.

googoobeans said...

I must have this hat! I was actually looking for one that morning, but I couldn't find one.