Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dream on

School started last night. I'm sure I'll get into details about my classes soon, but for now I wanted to talk about a side effect of classes that I had forgotten about until last night. I have class from 5:45-10:30 on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. I usually try to go to bed soon after getting home. As a result of my brain being "on" for so many hours before bed, I tend to have very strange vivid dreams. I totally forgot about it until I woke up this morning. So, I'm going to talk about my dream. Disclaimer: it was a dream!

I was in a car with my parents and brother and we were driving through a cemetery. We went up a hill and came upon this strange excavation site. There were lots of people working, and tons on bodies in body bags. Somehow I came to the conclusion that the people were Mormons and were digging up bodies in order to baptise them. (They do (did?) do this). I started taking pictures, thinking it was crazy that this was going on with such little security, and how did they get the permission to do this? They saw what I was doing and stopped our car. They searched and searched for the camera and kept questioning us. We finally got to leave. They continued to look for my camera, coming to my house to do a search there, and following me around. I decided not to say anything to anyone about it because, even though it enraged me, who was I to be responsible for the persecution of a religion based on one crazy sect? Very noble. But then they did something that really pissed me off (no idea what), and the gloves came off. Now, I could have sent the pictures to the local paper, or called the news, but that would be rational and this was a dream. So what did I do? I somehow contacted the Taliban (phonebook?) and told them that Mormons were baptising Muslims. They were not happy. Next thing I know the cemetery was bombed and it was all over. Very strange.

I have no idea what to make of this, but I've been thinking about it all morning so I thought I would share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I knew you were connected, but that's taking it a step further.

googoobeans said...

It was a dream!