Thursday, September 4, 2008

$%^#!

I watched the RNC last night. I must be suicidal because seeing it almost made me have a stroke/heart attack, yet I watched anyway. I hate Sarah Palin. I hate Rudy Giuliani. Watching Palin speak caused me to scream at the TV, forgetting I live in an apartment. I yell hilarious things too, such as, "you bitch, that is factually inaccurate!"

I also took some photos to give you a chance to see that I am not exaggerating about my TV:





And to show Ms. Palin how I really feel:

5 comments:

shawn said...

I agree the RNC doesn't deserve words, just a finger (of the middle kind). I couldn't even watch it.

Unknown said...

Awesome tv. Also, nice middle finger pose. It reminded me of that famous Johnny Cash pose.

googoobeans said...

Shawn- I could only tolerate it briefly.

Dan- Points for comparing me to Mr. Cash- my idol!

Kati said...

UGH! i hate HATE HAAATE pahlin too!! I couldn't even watch the rest of her speech she's so full of shit. I had to leave the room in fear of breaking our new tv.

the only thing that made it better was the cover of US Weekly that had her on the cover saying she might be covering up her daughter's OTHER illegitimate baby - take that conservatives. They were also talking on the news this morning about how she's switched what she supports depending on who's watching and what's being earmarked. I hate her.

googoobeans said...

I hate her too! I hate her voice, her kids stupid names, and everything else about her.