Thursday, September 4, 2008

Off the market?

I previously posted about wearing an engagement ring to work as a deterrent to being hit on by creepy guys. I considered it, but then decided against it.

Last weekend my grandfather gave me a very pretty engagement ring that was his grandmothers. I have been wearing it on my right ring finger. The last two days I've had moments where I feel like a guy has looked at me and seen the ring. Does an engagement ring on your right hand have meaning? Should I not be wearing it? Guy's what would you think if you saw this?

3 comments:

shawn said...

If I saw it on your right hand I'd think that you were engaged but it didn't work out. But since you like the ring you wear it on your right hand. which would mean your not off the market. That's my 2 cents, for what its worth (.05 cent lol) but what do I know! lol!

googoobeans said...

Hmmm...something to think about. I'll have to keep polling people.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it would mean you're off the market. The rule is clearly left ring finger, and you can wear whatever you want to on any other finger. Besides, it's pretty!