Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pour some sugar on me

Last Saturday might have been the most wholesome day I have had in awhile. As this is obviously rare, I thought I should document it.

The day began walking to the farmers market at 7:00 in the morning with my friend. There we consumed the most delicious food ever created: Pupusas.

Thanks El Salvador!

While at the market we discovered that it was the last day of the year to pick blueberries, and they closed at noon! We walked home and after a brief garage sale detour we were on our way.
Photographic evidence:



MMMM...blueberries.

After cleaning up we headed to the East Village for disappointing art and delicious Vegetarian Dolmathes.

Finally my friend spotted this sign and we could not stop laughing.



Finally this town is getting chocolate milk! What took so long?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let those people have their day. Chocolate milk is IMPORTANT. Heh.

googoobeans said...

Clearly very important.