Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Testify!

I am sick of Honey Crisp apples. They are gross but everyone falls over them like manna from heaven. Today I went to the store for some much loved Fuji's and there were none. Why? Because there was a complete aisle of Honey Crisps. I hate them.

I am giving money to Iowa Public Radio tomorrow. I must. I cannot take the guilt any longer. Okay okay, it's free! it's awesome! you need money to turn on the lights! I'll give what I can, and you guys should as well.

Race for the Cure is Saturday. If your running, awesome! If you can't that's okay too, just try to do something for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Cancer sucks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I, too, am a hater of honey crisp.

Alison and I gave to IPR the other night and they said my name on the air! Bob Doer said my name! Woo!

googoobeans said...

Awesome. I wasn't listening when I donated, so I don't know if they said mine or not.