Monday, October 27, 2008

FYI

Don't wear a hat when there are 60MPH winds outside. It's just not a good idea.

If you want to make me cry show me a story about someone who died or lost everything because they got sick and didn't have health insurance. It makes me feel the perfect combination of sad, angry, and helpless. This can lead to awkwardness, like yesterday when I was at the gym on the treadmill and Sunday Morning did a story. Also when I saw Sicko and everyone in the theater responded with the appropriate amount of laughter/frustration, while I was sobbing the whole time.

It's never easy to bring up a difficult subject. No matter how many times you practice a conversation in your head, or if you try to convince yourself not to talk about it, it will eventually get said. I usually end up blurting things out at inappropriate times, then having to pick up the pieces later.

Don't eat uncooked food at restaurants, you will get food poisoning. It is not cool.

No comments: