Monday, December 1, 2008

The one where I fill out a lame survey

A
- Available: Almost always
- Age: 26
- Annoyance: Most people
B
- Beer: Coors Light!
- Birthday: August 24th
- Blind or Deaf: Deaf
- Best weather: Fall-y, sunny and warm but not to hot.
- Been on stage?: In a 5th grade play where I mock Jesus the beggar boy? Yes. Ah, Catholic school...
- Believe in Santa: No, and I think it's dumb to tell children about it too. Creepy.

C
- Candy: Sixlet
- Color: Red/Pink/Orange
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Food? Mexican I guess.
- Cake or pie: Neither :(
- Cheese: Sharp Cheddar, extra sharp. With wine
D
- Day or Night: Day
- Dance in the rain: Sing maybe? Or dance on your grave someday.
E
- Eyes: Brown. The old ladies can't get enough of them...
- Everyone's got: Issues
- Ever failed a class?: Yes, but I retook it and got an A.
F
- First thoughts waking up: Good morning merry sunshine.
- Food: Steak Burritos, it's kind of a problem.
G
- Greatest Fear: Someone I love dying, I don't care if I do.
- Goals: Graduate someday
- Gum: Bubble
- Get along with your parents?: Very much so.
H
- Hair Color: brown.
- Height: 5'2
- Happy: Go lucky
- Holiday: Labor day.
- How do you want to die: Asleep. Or killing terrorists.
I
- Ice Cream: I must confess I do not like ice cream. Unfortunate b/c it's one of the few deserts I can eat.
- Instrument: Zither
J
- Jewelry: The rings my grandpa gave me.
- Job: Student, baby-sitter.
K
- Kids: Probably not. If so there names will be Bruno and Robinson so they may prefer the never existing.
- Keep a journal?: No, I've tried in the past but I'm to suspicious. Even living alone.
L
- Love: Is just a four letter word
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes, who hasn't?
M
- Milk flavor: I hate milk.
- Movies: So many.
- Motion sickness?: Yeah, I can't read in a moving car or watch home movies.
- McD’s or BK: McD's fries
N
- Number of Siblings: 2
- Number of Piercings: None really. At one point...10.
- Number: 24
O
- One wish: More wishes
P
- Perfect Pizza: Would be gluten free.
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke, from Mexico in a glass bottle
Q
- Quail: Eggs, in a can at Asian Grocery?
R
- Reason to cry: Movies
- Reality T.V.: Is "real"
- Radio Station: 101.7, 1350 KRNT (Cubbies)
S
- Song(s): Disco Inferno
- Salad Dressing: Bleu Cheese
- Sushi: Yum.
- Skipped school: Not to much
- Slept outside: In a tent
- Smoked?: Cigarettes, Cigars, a Hookah.
- Skinny dipped?: No
- Shower daily?: Yes. No if I can get away with it.
- Sing well?: No
- In the shower?: Not really
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries/Blueberries. Blueberries are more fun to pick.

T
-Tattoos?: Four, and I have two ideas going around.
- Time for bed: 9:00 in a perfect world (hey I get up at 5)
- Thunderstorms: Are awesome if I don't have to go outside.
U
- Unpredictable: I'm the wildcard
V
- Vacation spot: I have a list.
W
- Weakness: Almost anything, I lack willpower
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Patrick or course
- Who makes you laugh the most: Myself
- Worst feeling: Letting people down
- Where do we go when we die?: No where. That's it.
- Worst Weather?: Super cold
X
- X-Rays: Are radiation-packed good times!
- Ex's: Are people too.
Y
-Year it is now: 2008
-Yellow: Can be cool or garish.
Z
- Zoo animal: I hate seeing animals in cages.

No comments: