Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Mailman

I am currently in a stand off with The Mailman. I recently started getting mail addressed to someone else, but with my address on it. On the first letter there was a post-it that said:
"If someone else is a this address their name needs to be added to the mailbox! - The Mailman"

I took the letter out and wrote "not at this address" on the post-it, then put it back in the mailbox. That was over a week ago and he hasn't taken it out yet. And he keeps continuing to deliver this guys mail to me. On every letter I write, "return to sender not at this address" but he WILL NOT take the letters.

So now I am checking my mail everyday, taking out whats for me and leaving the rest. My mailman is an asshole.

Update: I haven't received any mail since Friday, which is unusual. Could The Mailman be holding my mail hostage? Game on.

No comments: